Just create another icon, give it ID 1001, make it 15x9, and draw or paste
in the picture you want to use. If you want to use color, use an App Icon
Family instead of an Icon and read "How do I create a color icon for my
application?" (http://oasis.palm.com/dev/kb/faq/1817.cfm). You should also
upgrade Constructor to a newer version.
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of William
> Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2001 4:32 PM
> To: Palm Developer Forum
> Subject: Re: How to add small icon into application for application list
>
>
> Sorry that I forgot to mention this:
>
> I use CodeWarrior 4.0.1 and Constructor 1.2b4.
>
> --
>
> Regards,
>
> William Xi
> Developer
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Phone: 416-866-7477
>
> "William" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:40411@palm-dev-forum...
> >
> > Hi, everybody:
> >
> > Could you tell me how to add small icon into application, then
> we can see
> > the small icon in application list?
> >
> > I looked through the CodeWarrior documents, but there isn't complete
> > description about this. The doc said large icon's type is tAIN, id is
> 1000,
> > and small icon's type is tAIB, id is 1001. But how to create a
> tAIB icon?
> >
> > I'll appreciate any reply.
> >
> >
> > Regards,
> >
> > William Xi
> > Developer
> > [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > Phone: 416-866-7477
> >
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>
> --
> For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to
> unsubscribe, please see http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/
>
--
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/