First of all I want to thank all reply.

Now I know how to add a small icon into application.But I got weird problems
when creating multibit icon using Constructor.

I guess Contructor 1.2 has some bugs. Because I could not create or modify a
multibit icon. The result was that I created a new multibit icon or modified
an multibit icon, saved the
resource file and open the multibit icon again, the icon was pure blank. I
could copy multibit icon from other example app., such as Minehunt. I could
change multibit icon id.

I downloaded the Palm SDK 3.5 and update 1 for it. After I installed SDK
3.5, the Constructor version is 1.5. With this version I could not open
resource
file or create a new project. When I created a new project, it was dead.

I look forward to and will appreciate any reply.
--

Regards,

William Xi
Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 416-866-7477

"William" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:40411@palm-dev-forum...
>
> Hi, everybody:
>
> Could you tell me how to add small icon into application, then we can see
> the small icon in application list?
>
> I looked through the CodeWarrior documents, but there isn't complete
> description about this. The doc said large icon's type is tAIN, id is
1000,
> and small icon's type is tAIB, id is 1001. But how to create a tAIB icon?
>
> I'll appreciate any reply.
>
>
> Regards,
>
> William Xi
> Developer
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Phone: 416-866-7477
>
>
>
>
>



-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/tech/support/forums/

Reply via email to