On Thu, 24 May 2001, Dean Rochester wrote:
> You got my attention... That would be great.  So are you saying during the
> sync process I can use JDBC calls to extract/send data to ODBC databases on
> my local PC or network databases that I have mapped to my PC using tools
> like Samba?
>
> If so, please advise what I need to read.
>
> Thanks
> Dean-O

I don'n know where Samba comes into this, but you can access pretty much
anything on your PC or the outside world from the conduit, but it's still
running on the PC.  There's no need to use the intermediate step of saving
to a CSV file, but that's really trivial to what you are trying to do.
You still need to figure out how you're going to structure the data on the
handheld once you've got it there.

--
Brian Mathis
Direct Edge