Geoff: If you're just starting out, I can send you some code snippets that
will probably do what you want.  If you're looking at getting VERY dynamic
and controlling everything from a set of control tables, I can't really send
snippets of what I developed here for client use because it's proprietary
data intended for being object code licensed to others.

If you're interested in the basic stuff, send me an email identifying an
email address where you can receive text attachments.  Then, I'll send you a
source.txt file of snippets from a dynamic form build routine that will give
you enough information to get yourself into deep trouble, and consequently
create many sleepless nights for you.  You do have a case or two of NoDoze,
right?

Regards,

Terry