I had the same problem during the construction, but under Mac OS X 10.1.5

1. Was the project created on PC version or older version of CW ?

If so :
a. create a new project
b. open both old/PC version and the new source files (.c or .cpp)
c. copy all the the text from the first and paste into the new file
d. save the new file, don't forget to copy all header files and source files
you use in the new project

2. Can you open the resource project ?
If not :
a. you have to convert the resource file first (CW manual page 124)
b. reopen the resource project, see if everything's OK then save all

Rebuild your project.., normaly it will work...

Sincerely,
Agus Silas
BST Technologies
T. (+33) 5 57 80 16 03