Hi!

> The m130 use a graphics accelerator, from MediaQ.

Is there some way to detect the presence of such an
accelerator? How does its speed compare to handcrafted
assembly routines? In my game framework I have some very
fast assembly routines, but can alternatively use a "pure"
version that only uses officially sanctioned PalmOS calls.
So my question is: Does it make sense to recognize the
presence of an accelerator and then switch to using Palm OS,
because it will be faster than the handcrafted assembly
routines?

Cheers,
Tilo