Greetings,

I posted this to the tools-forum, with no response, so am trying here...

Is there any possible way to get CW6 to debug to the PalmOS 5.1 Simulator?
I've followed the instructions in the "Testing with Simulator" docs to make
sure the TCP/IP settings are right, but I keep getting a "Transport timeout
error" when I try to debug.

I'm using CW6 (on Win2000) to write Satellite Forms extensions, and have no
need for any of the other stuff in newer versions of CW.  Am I neglecting
some certain setting needed to make it work, or is this just not possible
with CW6?

David Thacker