Everyone, please try to remember:

All the idiosyncrasies of this platform are there for your own good. If you
don't understand that, then you obviously haven't read every one of the
thousands of pages of documentation available to you. Or you're simply not
as smart as we are. Or both. Every glitch, gotcha, omission, flaw, and bug
in the Palm OS has been planned, implemented, and tested to perfection.
Besides, there are no *are* no glitches, gotchas, omissions, flaws, or bugs,
so there's really nothing to complain about.

This platform is manifestly perfect, as evinced by the utter lack of design
flaws. Oh, you think you've spotted one? You must be mistaken; after all,
this platform is perfect.

You are not entitled to your own opinion in this newsgroup. However, if
you're properly obsequious, we might entitle you to some of *our* opinions.

Dissent is not allowed. Resistance is futile. RTFM^64. Work will set you
free.

All hail Palm!