> > Are there any automated testing products out there that are less
> > expensize than TestQuest Pro but more mature than AutoEmul.

Just the other day I was hanging around in the e-space of the the
TestQuest guys and I didnt see any product that helps palm-
programmers to automate there testing. They do have stuffs for
Symbain and PPC devices but not for Palm. Could you please send me
the URL for testquest for palm ?

> Pose.  Its free and its gremlin feature will pound your app until
it finds
> errors.
Yes, POSE is anser but sadly its restricted to PC-side only. You
cannt use it to test your software on the real device/target device.
I remember in my previous company we had the similar needs and being
a small company we couldnot afford any buying any automaing tools and
we had developed one very small utility for in-house palm testing. We
used to start this app and keep it overnight and then used to analyze
the log afterwards.

Perhaps you could use something of the same sorts. :-P Unless you
have very hard-pressing needs to go for a reaady-made, off-the-shelf
application.

I would also like to take this opportunity and ask people in this
forum there views if there is any market for automated testing in
palm? I mean what is market for such tools ? How many of palm
developers actually use the automated tools for palm testing ?

Thanks.

-Viren