I did all this.  Compiling the fonts with the latest version of the PilRC.  I also
tried the one that comes with CW.  I than include the fonts as data in CW 9.  After
all this I still get the same error when linking.  I've also tried adding/deleting
glyphs.  I'm about ready to pull my hair out here.  This shouldn't be that hard.

Jamie