At 11:44 PM 9/5/2003, Jamie Macleod wrote:
I did all this. Compiling the fonts with the latest version of the PilRC. I also tried the one that comes with CW. I than include the fonts as data in CW 9. After all this I still get the same error when linking. I've also tried adding/deleting glyphs. I'm about ready to pull my hair out here. This shouldn't be that hard.

I wish I had better information. PalmRez is complaining about your font info. It might be that the 0x81 glyph is the one for the "missing" character. Have you read the font specification in the Palm OS SDK 5 Reference -- that might provide insight.

--
Ben Combee <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CodeWarrior for Palm OS technical lead