Hi~,all!I want to add "mail" menu item under "GraffitiHelp".Please see the
attachment.
"mail" menu item appear if the user hit "Edit" system menu.I get highlighted
text,and do relevant operation.

Patch SysHandleEvent. When you see a menuOpenEvent, call MenuAddItem with sysEditMenuGraffitiCmd as the positionId parameter, and your own (hopefully unique) command id. When your SysHandleEvent sees a menuEvent, and the id == your unique command id, call FrmGetActiveField to get the field, and then do your mail thing.

-- Ken
--
Ken Krugler
TransPac Software, Inc.