----- Original Message -----
From: "Philippe Fischer" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Palm Developer Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 14, 2004 8:16 AM
Subject: Re: PalmOS Device and SSL

> Hello,
> you can find some posts about ssl in the archive of this mailing list. A
few
> month ago I've also posted some sample code.

Thanks Phillippe. I did find them and some other posts. They are very
helpful for me.
Currently my problem is PalmOS does not allow me to load self-signed root
certs. I think it is a very basic feature.

Perhaps I must get one from Verisign or Thawte when the app is about to go
live. Currently I use Verifycallback to ignore that NonTrustedError for
testing, but  it will pose a big secirity for release version..

Vu