You can use the POD debugger with the T3, but not with the 72.
So, if you want to do some Arm debugging with breakpoints and
such, the 72 doesn't qualify.  Otherwise, they seem about the
same to me.

Be aware that OS/6 devices will be arriving in a month or two.
If you're in this for the long haul, OS/6 seems more appropriate
for such an application.  Sorry to confuse the situation, but
this is a major change.  You need to evaluate whether you want a
mature obsolete environment, or an early version of a richer new
environment.  The T3 can potentially be upgraded to OS/6, while
the 72 is OS/5 for ever.

"Jennifer Fell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Hello,
>
> This might not be an appropriate question for this forum. I am developing
a
> language trasnlation software (with voice recognition and voice synthesis
> features in mind). I am going to order a palm device by a day or two.
Based
> on a quick online research, I have decided to go for a Zire 72/Tungsten
T3.
> From a developer's viewpoint, is there any suggestion/advice with that? Or
> any compatibility/feature related of issue that I should know?
>
> Thanks a lot.
>
> Regards,
> Jenni
>



-- 
For information on using the Palm Developer Forums, or to unsubscribe, please see 
http://www.palmos.com/dev/support/forums/

Reply via email to