Date/time math is simply:

1. convert dates/times to a common base unit of time since a reference
epoch, eg. days or seconds since 1904
2. add or subtract or compare converted dates
3. convert result back to desired date/time format

Works for all time, so to speak...

> What I did not find (or recognize) was an algorithm to return a Date xxx
days prior to another Date.

1. convert date to "days since some past day"
2. subtract xxx days
3. convert back to original date format

--------------------
Jeff Loucks
Work 425-284-1128 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Home 253-851-8908 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Mobile 253-691-8812

What I did not find (or recognize) was an algorithm to return a Date xxx
days prior to another Date.

I know I can roll my own without too much difficulty; but I did not really
want to reinvent it.

Thanks,
Clive
Clive Walden