On 1/14/07, Lionscribe <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Aaron, what do you use to debug
the PACE native application?

i have a routine called "_SysDebugMessage(char str, boolean dialog);"
which i can call from my code which effectively either writes a message
to a debug file or shows a custom dialog with information in it.

kinda like using printf to debug a unix/windows command line program :)

i also have some coding practices that allow me to identify exactly where
a crash happens in the code - in addition to perform timing caculations.
i have debugged this way for years; so, you get used to it.

most debugging is done under visual studio in win32 when it comes to
application logic - but, device specific debugging (hardware type things)
is done using the above technique.

--
// Aaron Ardiri