Hello,

New to this list.

I have been having issues with large groups. I have seen the reports and did some tests yesterday to see if I can find a cause for the crash on my system.

Fedora has not updated Pan from 0.149 so I cannot test with 0.150 at this time.

I am having issues trying to compile 0.150, which may be another thread.

Has there been any changes between 0.149 and 0.150 on how Pan uses memory for headers?

If not, then I will post comments/results on the issues/bug lists.

In my tests yesterday, Pan was using 22.6G of ram according to TOP which confirmed my issues of pan pushing my system to out of memory state.

Robin