After publication of RFC 5191 (PANA) in 2008, several deployment efforts have
been made, and several vendors have certified products in which PANA is used as
a mandatory security profile.  Those certified products have passed conformance
and interoperability tests in the targeted certification programs.

As far as I know, there are three such certification programs ongoing.  All
certification programs use IEEE 802.15.4 as underlying L2.

(1)   ECHONET (ENET) profile from Wi-SUN Alliance
(http://www.wi-sun.org/certified-products)

(2)   ZigBee IP from ZigBee Alliance
(http://www.zigbee.org/Products/CompliantPlatforms/ZigBeeIP.aspx)

(3)   920IP from ZigBee Alliance
(https://www.zigbee.org/default.aspx?Contenttype=ArticleDet&tabID=332&moduleId=&Aid=536&PR=PR)
 - this is the newest certification program and certified products are yet to
be listed as of now.

Those certified products are relatively new, and we might need some time to
obtain detailed operational experience with PANA.

Best Regards,
Yoshihiro Ohba