Danny,
It's not a theatrical release. It was independently produced and sold direct. http://www.cthulhulives.org/cocmovie/index.html I thought I read somewhere on the site that the disc is not region coded, so it can be played outside North America. Check the site, they did have some screenings in Europe. JoeG Call of Cthulhu -----Original Message----- From: danny vercruyssen <[email protected]> To: [email protected] Sent: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 10:59 am Subject: [Papermodels II 36945] Re: OT Call of Cthulhu FLAVOR00-NONE-0000-0000-000000000000 ; Good for you. I don't think we'll be seeing that film here in Europe... :-(? ? -------Oorspronkelijk bericht------- ? ? Mike, came across this site today: http://www.callofcthulhu.com/index.html forthcoming PC game. Also had the opportunity to see the?Call of Cthulhu silent movie from the HPLHS. Good entertainment in its context. JoeG --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Papermodels II" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Papermodels?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
