No biggie, We have a Call of Cthulhu - afficionado in our wargameclub. he's got the boardgame with all expansions - which we have played on several occasions - as well as the CCG. He has it and brought it along yesterday. I watched it last night. very good better than some of the crap-movies they produce nowadays.
BTW : did you happen to notice the papermodels of insanity certificates on the site http://www.cthulhulives.org/store/store.lasso?1=product&2=32828 check for the downloadable PDF link. also check the other gaming/props links there are some other downloads ;-) -------Oorspronkelijk bericht------- Van: [email protected] Danny, It's not a theatrical release. It was independently produced and sold direct http://www.cthulhulives.org/cocmovie/index.html I thought I read somewhere on the site that the disc is not region coded, so it can be played outside North America. Check the site, they did have some screenings in Europe. JoeG Call of Cthulhu --~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~ You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Papermodels II" group. To post to this group, send email to [email protected] To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [email protected] For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/Papermodels?hl=en -~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---
