Spot on Bob, the other thing, apart from all the previously mentioned reasons,
is the fascination of turning what is basically a 2D medium into a 3d
model..great stuff. !. Turning on the old computer and cranking out music
whilst musing on the problems of the world is an experience not to be pushed
aside.

Bones