I have a problem that has driven me to drink on many occasions and maybe
someone here has an answer....I have a cardmodel of an assault gun from
the game Unreal Tournament (can't remember where it came from), every
time I try to print it the whole thing comes out dark and heavily black
despite many parts being a camo type green. I have tried...

Printing in Linux and Windoze XP

Printed from Foxit and Adobe in Windoze on both computers

Printed from Document Viewer, Adobe, Pepakura and the GIMP in Linux

Tried on my computer from Linux, from a separate install of XP and a
virtual machine XP and from Dearly Beloved's computer running XP on 2
different printers, both Brother but different models

Printed out as a .pdf and also converted the .pdf to 300 dpi .jpg

Altered all the colour quality, brightness and contrast settings in the
print settings

I've come across this in the past and never really found a good
solution. Anyone else have this issue ?

Bones