Just a quick question, I have a model that I grabbed from somewhere
years ago, I'm slack and don't bother to record just where I get some
things, but I have no instructions and no photo of the finished model.
It's a semi deformed 57 Chevy Nomad hotrod, see attached photo, and I
was wondering if anyone here knows where it might have come from and if
they have a photo of the finished model. So far I've built one rear
wheel and the motor with it's blower but I'm flying blind and basically
building what I can and trying to work out the rest as I go. This thing
looks to be hand drawn, the red coloured body I did, since the one I had
was uncoloured.
A photo of the finished model would make things a whole lot easier !!
although I have no doubt that I can finish it anyway...just a lot easier
if I can see it completed.

Thanks,

Bones