Yep that looks like the same type of graphics alright. I did find this one
while I looking about for any information but found nothing on the site about
the Nomad. I didn't make the connection between the 2 models, I've looked and
looked and found zippo.
Thanks Rick, at least now I have something to go on.

Bones