Hi Steffen,

great work, thanks a lot!

Unfortunately I hit the "beginner's safety belt" - though without confusion :-),
since my current project's main script name is "<something_meaningful>_main.pl"
Find the context diff for a tested fix below.

Best regards,
    Markus

diff -c Packer.pm.orig Packer.pm
*** Packer.pm.orig      Sun Nov 22 12:41:33 2009
--- Packer.pm   Mon Nov 23 20:03:30 2009
***************
*** 320,326 ****
          $self->{input} ||= [];

          # Reject main.pl as input file to avoid beginner confusion
!         if ( grep /main\.pl$/,
               ($opt->{r} ? ($args->[0]) : @$args) )
          {
            # -r means "run this" => extra args are execution parameters
--- 320,326 ----
          $self->{input} ||= [];

          # Reject main.pl as input file to avoid beginner confusion
!         if ( grep m|^(?:.*[/\\])?main\.pl$|,
               ($opt->{r} ? ($args->[0]) : @$args) )
          {
            # -r means "run this" => extra args are execution parameters

--
Markus Jansen
Master Methods & Tools Engineer, PM&IT

Ericsson GmbH
Eurolab R&D
Ericsson Allee 1
52134 Herzogenrath, Germany
www.ericsson.com        Office: +49 2407 575 5157
Fax: +49 2407 575 98452
Mobile: +49 172 274 2003
Email: markus.jan...@ericsson.com

Ericsson GmbH. Sitz: Düsseldorf. Registergericht: Amtsgericht Düsseldorf, HRB
33012. Geschäftsführer: Carsten Ahrens. Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Anders Olin

This communication is confidential and intended solely for the addressee(s).
Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by
replying to this transmission and delete the message without disclosing it.
Thank you.

E-mail including attachments is susceptible to data corruption, interception,
unauthorized amendment, tampering and viruses, and we only send and receive
emails on the basis that we are not liable for any such corruption,
interception, amendment, tampering or viruses or any consequences thereof.