Hi,

I think this breaks Wx::Html.
Run Wx::Demo - see Windows->wxHtmlWindow->Simple.

I'm just going to submit a patch for Mattia's consideration which covers loading the plugins in general, then I can push out a fix to Wx::Perl::Packager / wxpar that overcomes this issue (amongst others)

I've been putting some work in on PPMs for Linux and making sure PAR / PerlApp work happily with them

Mark

Mattia Barbon wrote:
[Sorry, missed this mail, it ended up in the par folder, that I do not read that often...]

Roderich Schupp wrote:
On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 10:21 AM, Steffen Mueller