Sat May 29 09:03:30 2010: Request 57948 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by mark.doot...@znix.com
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Re: [rt.cpan.org #57948] Bug report: pp-generated executable and
a missing dependency libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: RSCHUPP
  Requestors: m...@iki.fi
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=57948 >

Hi,

perl5xx.dll depends on libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll, so libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll needs
to be packed with, and extracted with perl5xx.dll before any Perl code
is run at all.

Cheers

Mark