Thu Mar 27 13:37:30 2014: Request 94250 was acted upon.
Transaction: Ticket created by corina...@gmail.com
       Queue: PAR
     Subject: PAR::Packer on OS X and the Classic environment
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: corina...@gmail.com
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=94250 >

 Hello!

I'm not sure whether the problem I have encountered while using PAR::Packer
on Mac OS 10.6 is a bug, but I could not find any related discussion /
solution on the web, so I am referring it to you.

The problems stands as follows:

I have packaged a Perl script using PAR::Packer (v. *1.017*) on *Mac OS X
(10.6), in Perlbrew - Perl 5.16.0.*

Everything seems to work fine, except that when I try to open the new
application I get the message "*You cannot open the application because the
Classic environment is no longer supported*".

Is the PAR::Packer using something that is specific of older MAC OS
versions in which the Classic environment was used?

Thanks a lot for the time taken to consider this issue!!!

Best,

Corina