On Tue, Jun 21, 2016 at 8:43 AM, kadimir kasprzak <casimir.kaspr...@sfr.fr>
wrote:

> I've executed both exe with truss and compared the result with a tool like
> WinMerge.
>
> I don't know if it's relevant, but it seems that the issue appear with the
> module Zlib (when tyring to uncompress the files ?)

No, the NOK truss log doesn't get as far as that. But both logs show that
the packed executable uses the libperl.so* from the machine the executable
ran on and _not_ the libperl.so* that is also packed into the executable
(i.e. which comes from the machine where you created the executable).

Please post the output of "perl -V" from the machine where you built
PAR::Packer and subsequently created  the executable?
Also the complete output of a fresh build of PAR::Packer, i.e after
unpacking the tarball and cd to the top level directory:

perl Makefile.PL
make

Cheers, Roderich