Hello everybody,

I would like to point out that the issue presented by Oliver is quite
common nowadays. I know of business environments where the security
settings do not allow - in the entire company IT infrastructure - to launch
any application from the temp directory, for example. In these cases, I
simply could not use the executable generated by pp. I have the feeling
that these restrictions are getting more and more common, so a more
flexible solution for pp could be very useful.

Best
Welle