(Sending to the PAR list, as I neglected to include it in my initial
response).

If you can work out which packages the function calls come from then you
can check the packed executable to see if it contains them.  If they are
not included then they have been missed in the module scan process.  They
can be added using the -M argument to pp.

Are you able to provide some cut-down example code to test on other
machines?

Roderich is far more qualified than me to comment on the code signing fix
and your other related points.

Regards,
Shawn.