Mon Jul 04 10:55:13 2022: Request 143646 was acted upon.
Transaction: Correspondence added by torsten.wer...@assyst.de
       Queue: PAR-Packer
     Subject: Antwort: [rt.cpan.org #143646] Problem using Win32::TieRegistry
in script packed with pp on Windows
   Broken in: (no value)
    Severity: (no value)
       Owner: Nobody
  Requestors: torsten.wer...@assyst.de
 Ticket <URL: https://rt.cpan.org/Ticket/Display.html?id=143646 >

Hi Roderich,
To avoid an impact of some special settings I repeated the test on a clean
and frech installed Windows box,
Strawberry Perl fresh installed, perl -MCPAN -e shell, install Par::Packer
executed.
The result is the same.
Bye
Torsten

Dr. Ing. Torsten Werner  |  Product Manager plan.assyst
E-Mail:    torsten.wer...@assyst.de

Assyst GmbH  |  Max-Planck-Str. 3  |  85609 Aschheim-Dornach
Registration / Eintragung beim Amtsgericht München: HRB 180174
Managing Director / Geschäftsführer: Hans Peter Hiemer, Dr. Andreas Seidl
www.assyst.de