Thought for the week:
SOMETIMES WE ARE SO BUSY
ADDING UP OUR TROUBLES THAT
WE FORGET TO COUNT OUR BLESSINGS!

How often we go about our daily routine and fail to recognise that God is in
the place where we are. Showering his blessings over us at every moment.

It is so easy to focus on the problem and forget all about the God who is
mightier and greater than any problem we can ever face.

Let us decide this week to change our focus and alter our attitude. Stop adding
up your troubles and begin keeping an account of the innumerable blessings God
has bestowed on you.

Do you have family members who care and pray for you? There are so many who
don't have anyone to call their own. Do you have a place you can call home?
There are so many who have no roof over their heads. Do you have eyes that can
see the wonderful beauty God has spread around us? Do you have ears that can
listen to the music from heaven… the birds singing, the trees swinging. Do you
have two hands that enable you to work? Do you have legs that enable you to
walk?

If your answer to each of these questions is YES, then you've already got so
many blessings to begin your countdown… why wait any longer?

Have a BLESSED week ahead!

Love n fervent prayers,
Irma Raymond,
Mumbai, India