Thought for the week:

THE SOVEREIGN LORD IS MY STRENGTH
HE MAKES MY FEET LIKE THE FEET OF A DEER
HE ENABLES ME TO GO ON THE HEIGHTS
    -(Habakkuk 3:19)

“The Lord is my strength!” Wow, what power we have in his abiding and
empowering presence.

Are you still battling with depression, grief and despair? Claim the empowering
strength of the Lord as YOUR STRENGTH! Say good bye to all that is negative in
your life and welcome the positive goodness that only God’s Holy presence can
bring. Jesus said, “Ask and you will receive, seek and you will find, knock and
it will be opened to you”.
So let us begin this week, by asking for the presence of God’s empowering
Spirit in every situation, so that we too can boldly say “he enable me to go to
the heights”.

Be empowered this week and reach the heights you’ve been dreaming of.

Have an EMPOWERED week ahead!

Love n fervent prayers,
Irma Raymond
Mumbai, India