Hello.

I am experiencing the endless loop while running against some machines.
The endless loop belongs to Packetizer.read_all method.
I modified the function and added some logging. Attached files
contains modified function and paramiko log output using DEBUG level.

The timeout was set to 1 second. If needed, I can try to create small
and reproducible test case ( also it is not going to be easy :-( )

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.

P.S. Environment:

$ python -V
Python 2.6.4

paramiko 1.7.6

$ uname -a
Linux roman-desktop 2.6.31-20-server #57-Ubuntu SMP Mon Feb 8 09:59:59
UTC 2010 x86_64 GNU/Linux

$ ssh -V
OpenSSH_5.1p1 Debian-6ubuntu2, OpenSSL 0.9.8g 19 Oct 2007

--
Roman Yakovenko
C++ Python language binding