That is clearly wrong, and I also see the same behavior. The problem appears to
be in the handling of the data from the Angular Periodic Filter, which is a
pretty new feature in ParaView. I’ve submitted a bug:

http://www.paraview.org/Bug/view.php?id=16079

A simple workaround is to use the calculator filter to compute the magnitude.
The result of that comes out correct.

-Ken