From: Andy Bauer <andy.ba...@kitware.com>
Date: Monday, September 12, 2016 at 3:20 PM
To: Christopher Neal <chrisn...@snumerics.com>
Cc: Benson Muite via ParaView <paraview@paraview.org>
Subject: Re: [Paraview] Catalyst osMesa rendering time

I think the missing item is that you need to set VTK_USE_OFFSCREEN to ON.

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 3:00 PM, Christopher Neal <chrisn...@snumerics.com>
wrote:

Thanks Andy,

The file is quite large, so I have attached it.

I tried to follow the process that is explained
at(http://www.paraview.org/Wiki/ParaView/ParaView_And_Mesa_3D) so I made a
shell script that contains all of the arguments passed to cmake. It is shown
below.

#!/bin/bash

cmake \

  -DCMAKE_SOURCE_DIR:PATH=/home/neal/software/ParaView_osMesa/Source \

  -DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX:PATH=/home/neal/software/ParaView_osMesa/build \

  -DCMAKE_BUILD_TYPE:STRING=Release \

  -DCMAKE_SKIP_INSTALL_RPATH:BOOL=YES \

  -DBUILD_TESTING:BOOL=OFF \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_QT_GUI:BOOL=OFF \

  -DVTK_RENDERING_BACKEND=OpenGL2 \

  -DPARAVIEW_USE_MPI:BOOL=ON \

  -DPARAVIEW_ENABLE_PYTHON:BOOL=ON \

  -DPARAVIEW_INSTALL_DEVELOPMENT_FILES:BOOL=ON \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_CATALYST_ADAPTERS:BOOL=ON \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_AnalyzeNIfTIIO:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_ArrowGlyph:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_CDIReader:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_EyeDomeLighting:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_GMVReader:BOOL=FALSE \

 -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_GeodesicMeasurement:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_H5PartReader:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_InSituExodus:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_MantaView:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_Moments:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_NonOrthogonalSource:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_PacMan:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_PointSprite:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_RGBZView:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_SLACTools:BOOL=FALSE \

 -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_SciberQuestToolKit:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_SierraPlotTools:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_StreamingParticles:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_SurfaceLIC:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_UncertaintyRendering:BOOL=FALSE \

  -DPARAVIEW_BUILD_PLUGIN_AcceleratedAlgorithms:BOOL=OFF \

  -DVTK_USE_CXX11_FEATURES:BOOL=ON \

  -DVTK_USE_X:BOOL=OFF \

  -DOPENGL_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/home/neal/software/Mesa/build/include \

  -DOPENGL_gl_LIBRARY:PATH=/home/neal/software/Mesa/build/lib64/libOSMesa.so \

  -DOPENGL_glu_LIBRARY:PATH=/home/neal/software/Mesa/build/lib64/libGLU.so \

  -DVTK_OPENGL_HAS_OSMESA:BOOL=ON \

  -DOSMESA_INCLUDE_DIR:PATH=/home/neal/software/Mesa/build/include \

  -DOSMESA_LIBRARY:PATH=/home/neal/software/Mesa/build/lib64/libOSMesa.so
/home/neal/software/ParaView_osMesa/Source

make -j20

#make -j20 install

-Chris