Thanks for the hint, I will try that out.

Matthias

Samuel Key wrote:

In the off-chance that the various mesh components (node
         sets, line-sets, surface facet sets, ...) have been written to
         the simulation results output as distinct displayable graphics
         objects, you might be able to use the PV Extract Block filter to
         get the 3-D volume "separated" from the other mesh objects, and,
         then use PV's Gradient filter?
     (I routinely do this via EnSight's PART-construct for my simulation
         results output.)
Sam Key

Erbe Elektromedizin GmbH Firmensitz: 72072 Tuebingen Geschaeftsfuehrer:
Christian O. Erbe, Reiner Thede Registergericht: Stuttgart HRB 380137