Hi!

I love working with paraview but there are continuous problems with showing cml files. I used to have these problems before on Debian Jessie, so after opening cml geometry files (e.g. as produced by avogadro), and hitting the "apply" button, paraview crashes. I circumvented this problem by compiling paraview from source with the at that time most current version. But now I updated on Debian Skretch and got the brand new version of Paraview but still it is crashing with CML files. Why is that and is that going to be fixed soon? And which versions may work out, I would not like to do the whole compiling stuff again, it was a lot of work,

best,

Stefan