Can you replicate this bug with one of the downloads from Kitware (i.e.,
paraview.org)?  The Kitware binaries work correctly for me...  Then, we will
have a better idea if it’s the OS/graphics/hardware or ParaView...

Alan

From: ParaView [mailto:paraview-boun...@paraview.org] On Behalf Of David Lonie
Sent: Wednesday, January 4, 2017 10:34 AM
To: Robert Sawko <robertsa...@gmail.com>
Cc: paraview@paraview.org
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Paraview] Newer object always in front in Render View

The cmake config looks ok to me.

What sort of graphics set up are you using? Is this mesa, or on a GPU? It
sounds like a driver bug or something may be causing the depth test to break,
or maybe there's a misconfigured framebuffer. Does an earlier version of
ParaView work on the same system?

Dave

On Wed, Jan 4, 2017 at 10:41 AM, Robert Sawko