Hi Claude

Thank you so much for your detailed explanation. The gist has been very
useful. I am working on it at present, and is in the process of smoothening
out a few creases because of the operating system I am using (Windows 10).

Will let you know once I am able to use paraview web properly. And in case
of any issue, I will bother you once again.

Hi Seb,

Thanks for the link. Much appreciated.

Cheers & Best Wishes,
Debopam