Hi Debopam,

Thanks for the added details on the gist and congratulations for setting up the
server, you are almost there.
For Visualizer to be able to load a file, it will need the argument --load-file
(it seems to have disappeared in your config launcher). The option --data
specifies the directory, so whatever file you want to load, it must be relative
to that directory. For example to load the data file
C:/my_data/dir/example1/my_file.vti you could do:
--data is C:/my_data/dir
--load-file is example1/my_file.vti

Here is a question for you: do you want to always have the same data loaded by
default or to be able to specify it?
* If it's always the same, you can directly hardcode it in the launcher config
file. Then it will be loaded when you navigate to the paraview URL.
* if it's not always the same, you could use the solution on the gist which is
specifying it in the URL directly (there are other alternatives of course). In
that case, the URL must contain the file to load (otherwise paraview cannot
guess it :)). For instance:
http://localhost:9000/?data=example1/my_file

(The JavaScript code automatically adds the extension .vti, you may change that
behavior of course).

I'll be posting the detailed changes on your code in the gist comment shortly.

Let me know
Cheers
Claude