Hi.

I'm a little confused about how links between objects are supposed to work.

For example, if I create two clip filters and make a link between the
"plane" property of the two objects, everything works fine.

However, if I make the link between the two objects I would expect all the
the properties to be updated automatically in the child object (as reported
in the wiki) but this time the link seems not to work at all.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

Riccardo

---