Hi all,

I’m using the warp filter to visualise the computed eigenmodes of a structure (computed using a FEM code). Animating the eigenmodes works fine with the WarpByVector filter using the ScalarFactor as the animation variable. In addition to animating the deformation of the structure, I would like to apply colouring of the deformation vector field on the geometry so that the colour would change dynamically according to the magnitude of deformation during the animation. This can be done with the Salome platform’s ParaViS modile (a modified version of ParaView), which has an additional ScaleVector filter to do the colouring trick. Can this dynamic colouring be done with standard ParaView and if so, how is it done?

    - Juha -