Hyun,

Looks like it's failing when comparing the file hash for
vtkSocketCommunicator. That  generally implies that the VTK submodule
was not properly in either of the builds. Do you have access to the
build directories for both? If so, check the contents of
./VTK/Parallel/Core/vtkSocketCommunicatorHash.h in the build directory
for the two. The hashes should match.

Utkarsh