I don't participate much on this mailing list, but several years back
I sent a couple of very minor patches to an import script I wrote in
2014. I never received any reply, and sent a reminder (and an updated
patch to resolve a merge conflict), but again I never heard anything.
I don't even remember how many years ago this was, probably around
2017. I could search my email archive to find out, but that's pretty
clunky, and honestly I don't care anymore.

--
Tobias V. Langhoff