Thanks Andres for getting back to the Tendrl UI Dev team (CCed).  The
Tendrl team is still exploring different options, so your feedback is
timely.

Serena -- We don't know yet which browsers we'll support yet as the Tendrl
Support Matrix is still being decided.  We'll let you know once it gets
known.

Thanks again,
Ju

Ju Lim