PAYCO Comrades,

Have you fallen off with Zuma and Gwede Mantashe now, remember the deal made
between two Secretary Generals, Isakwatsha and Gwedeshe in 2008 pre and post
Fort Hare Congress that compromised PAC a great deal, Athol Trollip of the
DA was in the line up of speakers, where the leadership agreed not to attack
the ruling party in public, Why only now?. This email and other media
contradictory statements are just a symptom of a bigger problem.

Sorry guys and dolls Zuma does not have time to satisfy everybody, he is
just too busy, there is no payback time. Its either you sing "Umshini Wam"
or seek a COPE....ng mechanism for Zuma to step down.

He offered John Qwelane and Thami Ka Plaatjie ambassador positions in
Namibia and Uganda, I guess there is merit in doing that.

.

--
Sending your posting to payco@googlegroups.com