Factual, I was not part of the NEC of 2006, I was not part of the NDC that
expel Charg-In but the decision of the NEC binds me as loyal member of the
party in that time., 3rd I was a delegate in QwaQwa I never hi-jack the
Congress I only participated in the proceedings. I know other cdes are still
bitter even today, on how the lost the congress. If don't have support and
delegate that support your vision you cry fowl. I don't think that you know
Cde but you hear that there is Nofuma in the current NEC, it is fact I must
confirm that.

 MoAfrika Eddie, you are hopeless for a youth leader, I doubt If MASHAO knows
you. Eddie, you know nothing about PAC, YOU are a TODDLER Badly Brought UP. It
seems you can't outgrow being A Narius Moloto employee in BCAWU, your loyalty
blinds your judgement.MoAfrika Nofuma, I was reminded that you are part of
Narius NEC, it seems you benefit materially from this divisions, how? time
will tell. It is embarrassing for you to accuse KGAGUDI about QWAQWA CONGRESS
WHEN YOURSELVES WITH MAMPANE AND TEENAGE HIJACKED THE NATIONAL CONGRESS AND
AFTER WITH CAMERON TABANE LOOTED PARTY FUNDS WITHOUTACCOUNTING. YOU NOFUMA
AND SIYA NDAMANE, NTOMZIMA AND MAMPANEWERE HAPPY TO SUSPEND AND EXPEL
CHARGE-IN MABASO FROM PAC WITHOUT A DISCPLINARY HEARING, BY THEN YOU WERE
FRIENDS OF LETLAPA.

 KGAGUDI is correct, he speaks the truth the powers and DEFENDS PAC
CONSTITUTION AND BASIC DOCUMENTS

 THIS IS DISGUSTING AND DISSAPPOINTING, THE WAY YOU DEFEND FACTIONALISM IT IS
SO SCARY, SOBUKWE AND RABOROKO MUST BE TURNING IN THEIRGRAVES.

 KGAGUDI, YOU ARE WAISTING YOUR TIME AND TALENT, SON OF SOIL! THESE GUYS ARE
ALSO CAPABLE OF KILLING YOU, THE WAY THEY HATE YOU!

 PEOPLE LIKE SIPHO TSHABALALA, DR GILINGWE MAYENDE, ADVOCATE MOSENEKEAND
OTHERS LEFTAND STOOPED BEING ACTIVE OF MEMBERS PACBECAUSE THEY WERE TIRED OF
BEING INSULTED, TODAY SEE WHERE THEY ARE AND WHERE IS PAC!