From: "matome" <mmas...@webmail.co.za>
Sender: payco@googlegroups.com
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2014 18:55:27
To: <payco@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [PAYCO] Elections

Comrade Mphiri,

I am sure you don't want to make such a sweeping general statement about PAC
members. In doing so you may inadvertently undo yourself in many ways and even
project yourself as the angry one instead. I hope you are not, as you quite
obviously exclude yourself from the general categorization of 'angry PAC
members'.

We must demand that the party does better and lead the revolution. This demand
must be ever green notwithstanding who the leader is, and even if one day you
become the leader this will be the test and the standard. We must never try to
sound 'happy PAC members' at the fear of being labeled 'angry'.

I do realise that you mean well, but meaning well is not enough. Leading a
revolution requires a little more than the declaration 'to die for PAC' or
better to live for the PAC.

Let us lead in and outside the party. It may serve us better to desist from
your line. This is my humble suggestion to you son of the soil.

Regards

Matome Mashao

Sent from my BlackBerry®